Travelgal Nicole Travel Blog – travel without quitting your job
For Tourism Boards, Brands, and Destination Marketing Organisation – here is a bit more about Nicole LaBarge and how you can work with her on promoting a destination or brand.
Nicole LaBarge is the Kiwi behind Travelgal Nicole – travel without quitting your job.
Travelgal Nicole is a website that inspires readers to travel without quitting their jobs and Nicole is proof that it is possible to travel while having a career as she has visited 115 countries over the last 20 years.
Since beginning this website in 2014, I have worked to become a respected traveller and blogger with many features online. I regularly work with some of the largest and most innovative brands in the world, and pride ourselves on promoting up-and-coming destinations and products through blogging and photography.
Social Media – over 200,000 followers
- Twitter Followers:115,000+
- Facebook Fans: 4,000+
- Instagram Followers: 92,000+
- Pinterest Followers: 4000+
- Readers primarily aged between 30-55
- 50% between the ages of 35-50.
- Approximately 52% of my followers are female.
- Approximately 100,000 views per month
- 35% – North America
- 20% – Europe
- 10% – Australia
- 10% – New Zealand
- 10% – Canada
Work with me
Below is a list of Brands and Companies I have worked with before. You can send an email to [email protected] if you would like to work with me.
- Star Alliance RTW
- Air Canada Stopover Program
- Lufthansa Business Class
- Air New Zealand Business
- Philippines Tourism Board
- Wisconsin Tourism Board
- Argentina Tourism Board
- Visit Brasil Tourism Board
- Chile Tourism Board
- Peru Hop for transport within Peru and Peru Rail
- Find Local Tours for activities within Peru
- Peru Rail for travel to Machu Picchu
- Galakiwi Galapagos Islands Ecuador
- Numerous Hotel Brands including Marriott, Park Hyatt, Westin and many boutique Hotels