5o+ Best Quotes about Travel with Friends
Trip with Friends Quotes – Memories were meant to be shared. Looking for some inspirational quotes about travel with friends?
I’ve put together this list of famous travel quotes to fuel your wanderlust. It may sound cheesy but these quotes are meant to be fun and help you make it till your next trip!
This list is meant to be a fun read of the best trip quotes has quotes from famous authors such as Hans Christian Andersen and Robert Louis Stevenson and some cute Trip with Friends quotes from the likes of Winnie the Pooh and Oprah.
All images are pinnable! So feel free to pin them to your pinterest board to use anytime for a little inspiration. Some of them are quite motivational as well if you need a little extra push.
Let’s get started with this little gem which are words to live by:
“A JOURNEY IS BEST MEASURED IN FRIENDS RATHER THAN MILES.”
Travel quotes with friends
1. “In the end, what you do isn’t going to be nearly as interesting or important as who you do it with.” — John Green
2. “The person attempting to travel two roads at once will get nowhere.” – Xun Kuang
3. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
4. “We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.” – Ray Bradbury
5. “Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind.” – Marty Rubin
6. “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all” – Helen Keller
7. “I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven’t seen, how much I’m not going to see, and how much I still need to see.” – Carew Papritz
8. “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
9. “You don’t have to be rich to travel well” – Eugene Fodor
10. “A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu
11. “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world & the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Famous travel quotes and Trip with Friends Quotes
12. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” –Mark Twain
13. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by” —Robert Frost
14. “Once a year, go somewhere you have never been before.” –Dalai Lama
15. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” –Tim Cahill
16. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
17. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
18. “If you think adventures are dangerous, try routine: It’s Lethal.” – Paulo Coelho
Best Trip Quote
19. “A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.” – Unknown
20. “The most beautiful in the world is, of course, the world itself.” – Wallace Stevens
21. “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jaime Lyn Beatty
22. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
23. “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
24. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustav Flaubert
25. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness., and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” – Mark Twain
26. “Great things never came from comfort zones.”
27. “Fear is only temporary. Regrets last forever.”
Quotes traveling with friends and Quotes about travel with friends
28. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
29. “I would like to travel the world with you twice. Once, to see the world. Twice to see the way you see the world.”
30. “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. “The Impulse to Travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life” – Agnes Repplier
32. “To Travel is to Live.” – Hans Christian Andersen
33. “It’s a big world out there, it would be a shame not to experience it.”
34. “A good traveller is one who does not know where he is going to, and a perfect traveller does not know where he came from.” – Lin Yutang
35. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.”
36. “Friendship isn’t about being inseparable…it’s being separated and knowing nothing will change.” -Unknown
37.”Having a best friend is like having your own little corner of the world to escape to.” Unknown
38. “It feels good to be lost in the right direction.”
39. “Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret.”
Quotes traveling with friends
40. “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
41. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” – Izaak Walton
42. “Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.” – Unknown
43. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
44. “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.” – Unknown
45. “Travel can be one of the most rewarding forms of introspection.” – Lawrence Durrell
46. “Oh darling, let’s be adventurers.”
47. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” – Unknown
48. “There is an unspoken bond you create with the friends you travel with.” – Kristen Sarah
49. “Friends that travel together, stay together.” – Unknown
50. “Someday I’m going to be free and I’m going to travel the world.”
51. “It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.”
52. “Life is short and the world is wide.” – Simon Raven
53. “A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” – Mark Twain
Instagram quotes for friends
54. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
55. “Good friends follow you anywhere.” – Winnie the Pooh
56. “I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.” – Caskie Stinnett
57. “Let’s travel together and get lost in beautiful places.”
58. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
59. “Adventure is a path. Real adventure, self-determined, self-motivated, often risky, forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world.” – Mark Jenkins
Conclusion: Quotes Travel Friends
I hope you have enjoyed this post on the best Travel quotes with friends. I’ve had a lot of fun putting them together for you.
I’ve been collecting travel quotes for years. Feel free to pin, save, tweet, and post on your own social media.
We should all spread the word of travel, love, and adventure. We need it now more than ever!
Over to you. Which trip with friends quotes is your favorite?
I think mine will always be “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness., and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” – Mark Twain
Sharing is Caring! Pin this article to save for later.
Continue Reading more inspirational quotes on my site:
That’s it folks. The best of travel with friends quotes I’ve collected over the years of my travels.
Sea Quotes: Are you looking for the best quotes about the ocean? My love of the sea has led me to collect many sea quotes for Instagram. These are the best ocean quotes for Instagram, captions for...
200+ Waterfall Quotes and Waterfall Captions for Instagram Waterfall Quote: Are you looking for the perfect quotes about waterfalls to caption your Instagram? This list of waterfall quotes has...